Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever

Why hello there! I havent posted anything in a while. so i thought i would do it now!

Update:

1).
Currently, this week is kind of an exam week and ive got a lot to study so far... such as Biology and some math for 2 math classes. Yes. You heard(read, depending on your preference) it right. I am taking 2 frickin math classes. Math 1050 and 1060. 1060 is new to me and its pretty interesting i have to admit. 1050 is a pain in my you know where... but ill get through it.

2).
I am currently planning on filming a music video for spring break! Cha man! its gonna be pretty awesome. I have to admit, its gonna rock your socks once you see it. Ill probably be screening it the Monday after USU's spring break somewhere.

Little spoiler: i shall be using cardboard instruments. Just to get you thinking of what might happen.

3).
This Friday is gonna be a super exciting and probably nervous day. I will be attending my Dorm Halls Speak-easy dance/mock-tail party along with competing in a billiards tournament. Ive been training for the  longest time to compete in this tournament. I hope to take the competition and win, but im also looking for a great time. Wish me luck!

4).
One of my best friends is now out in the field for his mission. He is currently located in Berlin, Germany. I wish him the best of luck, and i need to respond to his letter and email soon. I know he'll do his family, and our group of friends great and amazing things! I hope he is doing good!



Well thats all i got for you today. Ill try to stay update on this little blog thingy, but no promises.

Later Days.

p.s. - This title was named Strawberry Fields Forever because i was listening to that at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment